R. I. Irish Famine Memorial Donor Options
The Rhode Island Irish Famine Memorial is a 501C-3 nonprofit organization. All donations are federal and state tax deductible.
Although the Memorial has been dedicated, funds are still being raised to ensure perpetual care of the site.
- We welcome donations in any amount to support the perpetual maintenance of our site.
- Donations may be made by sending a check to RIIFMC, PO Box 28077, Providence, RI 02908 or by using our PayPal account.
- All donations are federal and state tax deductible.
Make a Donation
To donate by by check
click this link:
Check donation form
- Please note that Federal Tax Law pertaining to Charitable Contributions has changed recently. Please consult a Tax Professional for advice on this matter.
Bricks and Stones
You may also support the Famine Memorial by purchasing memorial bricks or granite flagstones which can be personalized with inscriptions to honor and commemorate ancestors, family members and other loved ones.
- Granite Flagstones with an inscription of your choice form the perimeter of the monument walkway parallel to the river.
- Donation of $1,500 for each flagstone
- Flagstones may contain inscriptions of up to four lines (a maximum of 20 characters, including spaces, per line).
- You may order a flagstone with PayPal by clicking here:
- Please send the inscription that you would like on the Stone to us by clicking here to open our Brick and Stones Order form.
total, approximately 500 available]
- Donor bricks are located along the edges of two walkways as well as an arc-shaped section opposite the Narative Wall.
- Donation of $150 for each brick
- Bricks may contain
up to a three lines of inscription (a maximimum of 20 characters, including spaces, per line).
- You may order a brick with PayPal by clicking here:
The Rhode Island Irish Famine Memorial Committee is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charitable organization.
Contributions are deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Please send the inscription that you would like on the Brick to us by clicking here to open the Bricks and Stones Order form.